Softube Acoustic Feedback Plug-in - Native(Software Download) Sku #H69137000001000 Softube H69137 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Screaming guitar feedback made easy!
Release your inner beast with the first realistic guitar feedback simulator on the market – the Softube Acoustic Feedback Plug-in. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild by the twist of a knob (or two). To break new musical ground, try inputting a synthesizer, a violin, or even your mother's grand piano.
Acoustic Feedback comes bundled with a stripped, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Softube's Vintage Amp Room plug-in. (Due to some careless handling, only the Master Volume and Mic position controls remain intact. All other pots have been broken off. Or something like that...).
NOTE: This software requires a Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations — all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules — even those published by multiple developers — without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. Purchased separately; see product number 241800.
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob.
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI
- Includes a stripped version of the White amp from the Vintage Amp Room
Get the wild guitar sounds you need at a great price! Order today.
Acoustic Feedback Plug-in - Native Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Pro Tools 7.0 compatible hosts required for RTAS