SM Pro Audio Q-DI 4-Channel DI Box and Line MixerSku #621000000000000 SM Pro Audio 621000 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Multipurpose DI Box/Line mixer for stage and studio applications.
SM Pro Audio's Q-DI gives you four totally independent DI Box units in 1/2 RU package. The Q-DI has received a major revision in terms of appearance and performance. Upgraded to include SM Pro Audio's E-Series circuit design improvements, the Q-DI delivers high-quality audio in a stylish compact format.
This E-Series circuit design, component selection, and manufacturing offer an additional level of quality to the already successful DI4V.
The SM Pro Audio Q-DI line mixer is housed in a stylish extruded aluminium external chassis that can be rackmounted using SM Pro Audio's RM-1 single unit rackmount adaptor. One unit can be mounted in the center of the rack, or two units side by side. Robust connectors are provided for all inputs and outputs.
- Four totally independent DI Box units in 1/2 RU package
- Independent 20dB PAD switch per channel
- Independent earth (Ground) lift switch per channel
- Independent rotary volume control per channel for line mixer output
- Independent rotary pan control per channel for line mixer output
- Master Volume
- Headphone output
- Stereo Line Out
- Each input has a balanced output
- Headphone Amp
Order this enhanced DI Box/Line Mixer today!
Q-DI 4-Channel DI Box and Line Mixer Specifications:
- Audio Inputs:
- Connectors: 1/4" jack
- Type: unbalanced
- Impedance: 47kΩ
- Peak input level: +25dB
- Gain control range: 40dB
- Headphone Power Amplifier Outputs:
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo outputs
- Max. output level: 300mW@32 Ohms (max 1W@32 Ohms)
- Output impedance: 22 Ohms
- Max. gain: +20dB
- DIST, Freq, S/N Ratio & Crosstalk:
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz, 0dB~-2B
- Distortion: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: better than 80dB
- Crosstalk rejection: >72dB@1kHz;-20dBinput
- Power Supply:
- Mains voltages: USA/Canada ~ 120 V AC, 60Hz
- General export model: ~ 100-120 V AC, ~ 200-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 6.5VA
- Fuse: 100-120V AC: 630 mA (slow-blow), 200-240 V AC: 315 mA (slow-blow)
- Mains connection: Using External Power Supply 16Vac
- Physical (HxWxD): Dimension 1-3/4" (44.5mm) x 19" (482.6mm) x 8 1/2" (217mm)
- Net weight: approx. 3.15kg