SM Pro Audio Q-AMP Enhanced 4-Channel Headphone AmpProduct #620993 SM Pro Audio 620993 YDD Headphone Amplifiers/Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Four independent stereo headphone amps in a half 1RU package.
The 4-Channel SM Pro Audio Q-AMP Enhanced Headphone Amp delivers high-quality audio in a stylish, small-footprint unit. Upgraded to include SM Pro Audio's E-Series circuit design improvements, the Q-AMP demonstrates how SM Pro Audio's compact Value series of audio products has received a major revision in terms of appearance and performance.
E-Series circuit design, component selection, and manufacturing offer an additional level of quality to the already successful HP4V.
The headphone amp is housed in a stylish extruded aluminum external chassis that can be rackmounted using SM Pro Audio's RM-1 single unit rackmount adaptor. A single Q-AMP can be mounted in the center of the rack, or 2 Q-AMPs can fit side by side. SM Pro Audio includes robust connectors for all of the Q-AMP headphone amp's inputs and outputs.
- Four independent, high-power stereo amplifiers in half-1RU package
- High-quality audio even at extremely high volume levels
- Two independent stereo input sections
- 1/4" (6.5mm) and 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo headphone outputs per channel
- Output level control for each channel
- Independent selection of input for each output
Why pay more for a headphone amp when you don't have to? Order today!
Q-AMP Enhanced 4-Channel Headphone Amp Specifications:
- Audio Inputs:
- Connectors: 1/4" jack
- Type: unbalanced
- Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Peak input level: +25dB
- Gain control range: 40dB
- Headphone Power Amplifier Outputs:
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo outputs
- Max. output level 300mW@32 Ohms (max 1W@32 Ohms)
- Output impedance 22 Ohms
- Max. gain +20dB
- Dist, Freq, S/N Ratio & Crosstalk:
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz, 0dB~-2dB
- Distortion: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: better than 80dB
- Crosstalk rejection: >72dB@1kHz;-20dBinput
- Power Supply:
- Mains voltages: USA/Canada ~ 120V AC, 60Hz
- General export model: ~ 100-120V AC, ~ 200-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 6.5VA
- Fuse: 100-120 V AC: 630 mA (slow-blow)
- 200-240 V AC: 315 mA (slow-blow)
- Mains connection: Using External Power Supply 16Vac
- Physical Dimension (HxWxD): 1 3/4" (44.5mm) , 19" (482.6mm), 8 1/2" (217mm)
- Net weight: approx. 3.15 kg