SM Pro Audio HP6E 6-Channel Headphone Amp
SM Pro Audio
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sends five stereo input sources to six class A headphone amplifier outputs.
The 6-channel SM Pro Audio HP6E Headphone Amp is high-quality, powerful, flexible, reliable and housed in a sturdy 1RU 19" standard rackmountable metal chassis. The HP6E headphone amp boasts a variety of improvements over the original HP6, including improved frequency response, additional power, digital control of input selection, and a fifth mix input.
Built-in flash memory has also been added to allow for last state memory recall of the input selection for each channel—perfect for saving critical studio time. The SM Pro Audio HP6E's flexible design allows any of the 4 available audio input source signals to be routed to any of the provided 6 Class A headphone amps. An additional fifth stereo signal can also be mixed into each individual headphone channel. This allows for endless application support, including studio monitoring, live monitoring, in-ear individual mixing, signal distribution, and more.
- 10 TRS inputs, 5 stereo channels
- Mix control for each amplifier output
- 6 class A headphone amplifiers
- Built-in flash memory for last state memory recall
Enjoy the flexibility and power of the HP6E. Order today!
HP6E 6-Channel Headphone Amp Specifications:
- Nominal output @ 32Ohm 600mw per channel
- Frequency response @100mw output 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.3dB
- THD @300mw less then 0.02%