Sibelius 7 Academic for Teachers/InstitutionsSku #H77303000000000 Sibelius H77303 YSF Music Notation & Composition Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Academic price accommodation on one of the world's leading notation software packages.
Avid Sibelius 7 is an internationally lauded music notation software used by discriminating music professionals across the world. This version features academic pricing. Proof of academic qualification is required for registration. Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with Sibelius' exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. With all these advancements and many more, Sibelius 7 is among the world's astest, smartest, easiest ways to write music.
- Brand new task-oriented user interface
- Context-sensitive help
- Professional-quality sound library
- Native 64-bit support
- Optimized for single-monitor use
- Text and typography enhancements
- Graphics import and export for all major formats
- 90 days complimentary support
Order today and take advantage of academic pricing on this state-of-the-art notation software.
7 Academic for Teachers/Institutions Specifications:
- Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7
- Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
- Recommendations for Sibelius 7 sample library
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).