Shure X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone AdapterProduct #580350 Shure 580350 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Now you can use any XLR mic for direct computer recording.
The Shure X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter is a modular accessory that connects any XLR microphone to your computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings. As home recording flourishes, the Shure X2u adapter redefines what amateur musicians and podcasters can do in their homes and on the go. The X2u mimics the sleek, beautiful design of Shure's iconic SM57 and SM58 microphones and can be used unobtrusively for live and in-studio recording.
The X2u provides phantom power so you can use your favorite condenser mic for direct USB recording.
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording
- anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (9.8ft)
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero latency monitoring for real-time playback and multitracking without disorientation
This little mic adapter will make a big difference in your computer recording quality. Order now.
X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000Hz +/- 1dB
Power requirements: USB-powered, 500mA, maximum
Digital noise floor (20Hz to 20kHz, A-weighted):
Minimum MIC GAIN setting: 81 dB FS, Maximum MIC GAIN setting: 78 dB FS
Sampling rate: Up to 48kHz
Bit depth: 16-bit
Peak Signal Indicator (Tri-color)
OFF: 30 dB FS
Green: 30 to 12 dB FS
Yellow: 12 to 0 dB FS
Red: >0 (digital converter clipped)
Adjustable gain range: 40dB
Headphone output: 1/8"
USB 1.1 or 2.0, powered
64MB RAM (minimum)
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Japanese/English Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Japanese/English Edition (service pack 1.0 or later, or use the USB audio driver update from Microsoft)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business Japanese/English Edition
Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.0 or later English Edition
Apple Computer Mac OS X 10.1 or later Japanese Edition (For Mac OS X 10.0 Japanese Edition, plug-and-play does not work appropriately)