With automatic frequency selection.
ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphone transmitters. Over 1400 selectable, preprogrammed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. (Microphone not included with instrument system)
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Includes ULXS receiver, bodypack transmitter, and mini 4-pin connector instrument cable that links transmitter to a guitar or bass
- Delivers affordable, frequency-agile UHF wireless, giving you clear channels and strong transmission so you can concentrate on your music
- Receiver's automatic frequency selection scans for open channels
- Ultrawide UHF band agility operates across multiple TV channels for clear operation anywhere
- Shure microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity anticipates and avoids sound dropouts
- Multifunction LCD display indicates group and channel settings, current UHF TV channel, and remaining transmitter battery power
- LED indicators confirm RF reception and level, as well as transmitter audio level
- Transmitter has a backlit LCD display
- Provides extended 8-hour battery life
- Operating range up to 300 feet The AT892C Microphone
- Comfy, secure fit
- Minimum visibility
- Omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Super-high sound quality with maximum intelligibility and natural vocal reproduction
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure ULXS14 Wireless Instrument System:
Bought this unit Dec 2003. Have played 7 shows with it in various locations. No problems, no noise. Walked outside and down the block from the band's practice room(~150 ft) and still received like I was standing next to it. It does eat batteries a little, but that is a small price to pay for a good wireless. Part of the problem is I like to wear it even if I am at practice. If I only used it for shows, batteries would last longer.