Shure SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For professional audio engineers and in-studio talent.
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Superior transient response provides minimal distortion. The collapsible, lightweight design with premium padded headband offers superior comfort and portability. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life.
Also includes a hard zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter
- 40 mm neodymium driver optimized for studio monitoring, mastering, and critical listening
- Accurate frequency response with smooth high-end extension and tight bass
- Superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit and premium padded headband provide comfort for extended listening
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for storage and portability
- Detachable cable securely locks into ear cup
- Includes both coiled (10 ft.) and straight (8.2 ft.) cables
- Supplied with a replacement set of velour ear pads
- Zippered hard travel case protects headphones when on the go
Headphones for your critical listening needs.
SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones Specifications:
- Transducer type: dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 100 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 42 Ω
- Max. input power (1kHz): 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 11 oz (320 g)
- Shipping weight: 39.2 oz (1.11 kg)
- Type of cable: Detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- Cable length: coiled: 9.84' (3 meters); straight: 8.2'(2.5 meters)