Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back HeadphonesSku #J02973000000000 Shure J02973 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality studio headphones.
SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for mastering and critical listening, the premium padded headband with steel frame offers hours of listening comfort.
This is an exceptional pair of headphones. They are ideal for tracking and for checking your mix in headphone environments. So much contemporary listening is done on earbuds and headphones now, that it is advisable for engineers to consider what mixes spund like under headphones. The Shure SRH1440s will clue you in to every nuance.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for portable audio devices
- Adjustable padded headband with ergonomic design
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar® reinforced jacket
If you've never experienced headphones of this quality level, you owe it to yourself.
SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones Specifications:
- Trasducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Frequency Range: 15 Hz - 27,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 101 dB/mW
- Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 37 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
- Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter
- Cable Length/Type: 6.9 ft (2.1 m) dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Removable Ear Pads
- Weight (without cable): .76 lb (343 g)