Shure SM63 Handheld Dynamic Omnidirectional MicrophoneSku #270909000000000 Shure 270909 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Elegant yet rugged.
The high output Shure SM63 dynamic omnidirectional microphone is designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. The SM63 is designed for handheld use on stage and in broadcast, recording, and television studios. It features a smooth, wide frequency response that is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and has a patented mechanical isolation system for low handling noise. The SM63 dynamic mic includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the Shure microphone virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
- Champagne finish
- Includes carrying bag and swivel stand adaptor
A classy mic that looks as good as it sounds. Order today.
SM63 Handheld Dynamic Omnidirectional Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance (at 1,000 Hz): Rated at 150 ohms (298 ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): -56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV) (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Hum Pickup (typical at 60 Hz): 21 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field
- Polarity: Positive pressure produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Shock Mount: Patented internal vibration isolator
- Case: Champagne finish aluminum with VERAFLEXTM grille
- Dimensions (length x Diameter): 5-11/16" x 1-1/4" (144.5 x 32 mm)
- Net Weight (less cable): 99 grams (3.50 oz)