Shure SLX24/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Condenser Microphone SystemProduct #271004 Shure 271004 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-end pro wireless with easy setup.
Sound installations and working bands need powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently. Shure's rugged SLX24/Beta87A Hand-Held Wireless System exceeds these demands with innovative automatic setup features, such as auto frequency scan and transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and legendary Shure sound.
The Shure SLX24/Beta87A Hand-Held Wireless System for vocalists includes an SLX2 hand-held microphone transmitter fitted with a Beta87A capsule and the SLX4 diversity receiver.
Beta 87A Vocal Microphone
Leading the field for studio-quality sound in live performance, the Shure Beta 87A condenser element has a tailored response for warm, accurate sound. Its supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from nearby vocalists or instruments.
SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
SLX Wireless Handheld Transmitter with timed backlit LC display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality
SLX4 Wireless Receiver
SLX Wireless Diversity Receiver with PS20 (120V AC) Power Supply, 1/4 Wave Antennas, and Rack Mounting Hardware
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
Takes the work out of sounding great. Order today.
SLX24/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Condenser Microphone System Specifications:
- Frequency Range and Transmitter Output Level
- Band, Range, Transmitter output
- H5: 518—542 Mhz, 30 mW
- J3: 572—596 Mhz, 30 mW
- L4: 638—662 Mhz, 30 mW
- P4: 702—726 Mhz, 30 mW
- R13: 794-806 Mhz, 20 mW
- R5: 800—820 MHz 20, mW
- S6: 838—865 MHz 10, mW
- JB: 806—810 MHz 10, mW
- Q4: 740—752 MHz 10, mW
- User guideNOTE: This Radio apparatus may be capable of operating on some frequencies not authorized in your region. Please contact your national authority to obtain information on authorized frequencies for wireless microphone products in your region.
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 100m (300 ft.) Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response (+/— 2dB): Minimum 45 Hz, Maximum 15 kHz
- (Overall system frequency depends on microphone element.)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. +/— 38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: >100dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: —18°C (0°F) to +57°C (+135°F) note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- SLX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position , -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country
- Dimensions (including SM58 cartridge). 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- Weight: 290grams (10.2oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life : >8hours (alkaline)
- SLX4 Receiver
- Audio Output Level (ref. +/— 38kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load): —13dBV, 1/4inch connector (into 3000 Ohms load): —2dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms, 1/4inch connector: 1k Ohms
- XLR output: impedance balanced pin 1: ground (cable shield), pin 2: audio, pin 3: no audio
- Sensitivity: —105dBm for 12dBSINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >70dB, typical
- Power Requirements: 12—18Vdc at 150mA, supplied by external power
- Dimensions: 42mmH x 197mmW x 134mmD (1.65 x 7.76 x
- Weight: 816g (1lb. 13oz.)
- Housing: Galvanized steel