Shure SLX2/BETA87C Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Condenser mic wireless for greater frequency response range.
The Shure SLX2/SM87C consists of the SLX wireless handheld transmitter fitted with the SM87C microphone capsule. The Shure SLX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. The SLX2 transmitter design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Beta 87C offers an extremely smooth, tailored response for a warm, natural sound. Cardioid polar pattern compensates for the isolation often associated with the use of personal monitors.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- SM87C Cardioid Microphone
- Cardioid, Condenser
- Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection
- SLX2 Handheld Transmitter Microphone
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
Order today for legendary Shure quality.
SLX2/BETA87C Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
Dimensions Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)