Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones ClearProduct #H66086 Shure H66086 YDE Earphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers offer incredibly spacious sound with rich bass
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before. Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535 utilizes dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with wire-form fit enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones. An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks. A Volume Control (level attenuator) allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests. An Airline Adapter optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests.
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Sound isolating design
- Triple high-definition microdrivers
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation
- 2-year limited warranty
- Premium fit kit included
- Available in clear or metallic bronze
SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 36 Ω
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37 dB
- Frequency Range: 18Hz - 19kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Color: Available in Clear or Metallic Bronze
- Net weight: 30 g (1 oz.)