Shure SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones ClearProduct #H72276 Shure H72276 YDE Earphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Sound isolating earphones with enhanced bass and a variety of cable configurations for unique sound signatures.
Featuring a single Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit on-stage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Sound Isolating Design
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise (iup to 37dB) and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
SE215's come with a soft-zip compact carrying case to provide you with a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass
- Comfortable, ergonomic, sound isolating design
- Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- 2-year Limited Warranty (see warranty information)
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX connector 3.5mm (1/8") has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Fit Kit includes:
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
Find out what Shure's Dynamic MicroDrivers can do for your sound. Order a pair of SE215's today!
SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones Specifications:
- Speaker type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Sensitivity (1kHz): 107dB SPL/mW
Impedance (1kHz): 20Î
Noise attenuation: up to 37dB
Frequency range: 22Hz - 17.5kHz