Shure PGXD4 Digital Diversity ReceiverSku #H68488000000000 Shure H68488 YWI Digital Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
24-bit/48kHz true diversity digital receiver for incredibly accurate sound.
The PGXD4 Digital Diversity Receiver adds the clarity of 24-bit/48kHz digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. It allows you to tailor wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, by combining the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology to delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, with simple setup and operation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1⁄4" and XLR audio outputs
Add this wireless receiver to your live performance rig. Order today!
PGXD4 Digital Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- PGXD4 receiver
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Ω load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Ω load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Ω
- 1/4": 50Ω
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground