Shure PGXD24/Beta58A Digital Wireless System with Beta 58A MicSku #H68490000000000 Shure H68490 YWI Digital Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Supercardioid dynamic handheld transmitter and 24-bit/48kHz digital receiver for accurate vocals at a range of up to 200'.
This PGXD24/Beta 58A Digital Wireless System from Shure adds the clarity of 24- bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performance. It includes the Beta 58A, a precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal applications, PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD2 handheld transmitter, padded carrying case, and microphone clip.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit/48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1⁄4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A microphone
- Precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
Beta 58A Mic
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- PGXD4 wireless receiver
- SM58 microphone with PGXD2 handheld transmitter
- Padded hardshell case
Give your lead vocalist more mobility with this digital wireless system. Order today!
PGXD24/Beta58A Digital Wireless System with Beta 58A Mic Specifications:
- PGXD4 receiver
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Ω load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Ω load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Ω
- 1/4": 50Ω
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
- PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level:
- +2 dBV maximum at –10dB position
- –8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions including SM58 cartridge: 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- Weight: 290g (10.2oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: > 8 hours (alkaline)
- Beta 58A Mic
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
- *1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150Ω (290Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low-Z phasing
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter: Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
- Dimensions: See user guide
- Net Weight: 278g (9.92oz.)