Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/BassSku #H68484000000000 Shure H68484 YWI Digital Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Gives you quality audio and freedom to take play your guitar and bass all over the stage.
The PGXD14 Wireless Guitar System for guitar or bass features a PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD1 bodypack transmitter, and a WA302 instrument cable. Combined, they add the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performances.
The rugged PGXD1 bodypack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
The PCDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The WA302 instrument cable plugs into guitar, bass, or any other 1/4" line-level instrument output.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PGXD1 transmitter with WA302 Instrument Cable
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip and instrument cable
- 20Hz – 20kHz frequency range captures every nuance of your tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- 26dB of continuously adjustable gain to match variable input levels
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1⁄4" and XLR audio outputs
Give yourself more room to roam for less. Order today!
PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass Specifications:
- PGXD1 transmitter with WA302 Instrument Cable
- Audio input level: +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gain
- Gain adjustment range: 26dB
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108mm x 64mm x 19mm (4.25" x 2.50" x 0.75")
- Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power requirements:
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- PGXD4 receiver
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Ω load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Ω load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Ω
- 1/4": 50Ω
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground