Shure PG58-QTR Dynamic Microphone with XLR to 1/4" Phone Mic CableProduct #270287 Shure 270287 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Superb vocal clarity!
The Shure PG58-QTR Dynamic Mic is a solidly built dynamic microphone with a 1/4" phone mic cable excellent for backup and lead vocals. Internal shockmounting minimizes handling noise. The mic's smooth frequency response with improved mid and high end coupled with a more uniform cardioid pattern offers better gain-before-feedback. The Shure PG58-QTR features a neodymium magnet, pop filter, and on/off switch. Cardioid pattern rejects noise and minimizes feedback. Frequency response: 60Hz-15kHz. Includes 15' - 1/4" phone cable, clip, and storage bag.
- Rock-solid performance for backup and lead vocals
- Neodymium magnet produces high output
- Internal shockmount
- Pop filter
- On/off switch
- Smooth frequency response with improved mid and high end
- More uniform cardioid pattern offers better gain-before-feedback
- Frequency response: 60Hz-15kHz
PG58-QTR Dynamic Microphone with XLR to 1/4" Phone Mic Cable Specifications:
- Frequency response: 60-15,000Hz
Impedance: 300 ohm
Output at 1,000Hz: -53dBV/Pa (2.2 mV)