Shure PG58-LC, Stand & Cable PackageSku #H91367000000000 Shure H91367 YEEA Live Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Mid-priced mic with accessories.
The PG48 is tuned specifically for vocal applications, with a smooth, extended frequency range and a cardioid pattern. Its dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and a neodymium magnet for high output. Durable metal construction. On/off switch. This package includes a tripod boom microphone stand and a 20' XLR to XLR cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar patern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
Order today and get your vocal signal and hardware squared away.
PG58-LC, Stand & Cable Package Specifications:
- Microphone Type
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions
- This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)