Shure PG58-LC, Stand & Cable PackageProduct #H91367 Shure H91367 YEEA Live Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Mid-priced mic with accessories.
The PG58-LC Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed to be used in lead and backup vocal performance applications. With rugged durability and excellent sound, the PG58-LC comes with an on/off switch, break-resistant mic clip, storage bag and 15' cable.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil - handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
Order today and get your vocal signal and hardware squared away.
PG58-LC, Stand & Cable Package Specifications:
- Microphone Type
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000Hz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000Hz): -53 dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- 26dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die-cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions
- This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 321g (11.3oz.)
- Packaged: 980g (2lb.)