Shure PG58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Handheld MicrophoneSku #270647000000000 Shure 270647 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rugged, reliable performance for vocals.
Engineered to be easy to operate, the Shure PG58 lets you capture the imagination of your audience so you can get your message across. Just as artists, visionaries and social leaders across generations and around the world have done with Shure products for more than 75 years.
The Shure PG58 has a tailored frequency response that is smooth, extended and is tuned specifically for vocal applications The cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides and is less susceptible to feedback. The dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
Shure quality at a very easy price. Order today and get more than your money's worth.
PG58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -53 dBV/Pa, (2.2 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spherical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Weight: Net: 321 g (11.3 oz) Packaged: 908 g (2 lb)