Shure PG57-LC Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #580197 Shure 580197 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for acoustic or amplified instruments.
The Shure PG57-LC is a versatile dynamic microphone for use with amplified or acoustic instruments. Includes microphone clip, 5/8"-3/8" thread adapter, and storage bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended”tuned specifically for acoustic instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern Resists feedback in high volume settings
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Neodymium magnet cartridge
- Internal shock mount
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh grille
Add this Shure-quality instrument mic to the cart now.
PG57-LC Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
Output Impedance (at 1kHz): 200 ohms
Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -56 dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh grille
Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -20-125 F (-29-57 C) and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%
Weight: Net: .71 lb. (324 g)