Superior performance with snares, toms, and percussion.
A compact drum microphone for close miking. Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum applications. Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Die-cast housing
- Dynamic cartridge tailored for snares and toms
- Cardioid pattern rejects unwanted noise and minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high output
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille protects mic from errant sticks
- Probe-style grille allows cartridge to be placed close to source
PG56-XLR Dynamic Drum Microphone Specifications:
- 50-15 Hz frequency response
Impedance @ 1,000Hz: 200 ohm
Output level @ 1,000Hz: -56dBV/Pa (1.6 mV)
Weight: 11.4 oz.