Shure PG42-USB USB Condenser MicProduct #581002 Shure 581002 YNAG USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A side-address microphone for digitally recording lead vocals.
Specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction, the PG42USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording. The PG42USB features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality. Includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB cable, stand adapter and a carrying case.
- USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8" connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
- Includes a 9.8ft (3m) USB cable, stand adapter, and carrying case