Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity ReceiverProduct #270721 Shure 270721 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Shure PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver can be the central component in a variety of wireless configurations for handheld, guitar, headset, and presentation applications. Shure professional audio products deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Up to 10 selectable channels
- Up to 8 compatible systems
- 1/4" and XLR output
- Internal antenna diversity
- LED indicates signal strength
You can count on Shure quality. Order today.
PG4 Wireless Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kohms
- Audio Output Level Reference (±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): —19 dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): —5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: —105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in. (188 mm x 103 mm x 40 mm)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (241 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: 12—18 VDC at 160 mA supplied by external power supply