- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A secure fit and flawless reproduction.
The Shure Performance Gear PG30TQG is an electret cardioid condenser microphone for headworn use with a Shure wireless bodypack transmitter. It is comfortable, unobtrusive, and fits securely. The PG30TQG headset mic features a smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones. Shure professional handsfree audio products deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Comfortable wire frame for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.
PG30TQG Cardioid Condenser Headset Mic Specifications:
- Type: Condenser, electret bias
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 18,000Hz *
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Impedance: 1200ohms @1kHz*
- Output Level; -52dBV/Pa (2.5 mV) *
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 61dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa*
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dynamic Range (max. SPL to A-weighted noise level): 92dB *
- Output Noise: 33dB (typical, A-Weighted) *
- Recommended Operating Voltage: +5VDC, 10V max (pin 2 to pin 1)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1 (ground) on the mini TA4F connector.
- Cable: 50 in" (1.27 m) two-conductor shielded
- Connector: Mini TA4F
- Net Weight: 1.82 oz (51.6 g)
- *All measurements taken using RK183PK preamp set to 0dB gain