A versatile side-address microphone for acoustic and amplified instruments as well as vocal recording.
Designed with a flat frequency response for natural reproduction, the PG27 side-address cardioid condenser microphone features a large diaphragm and a high SPL threshold that handles a wide variety of acoustic, amplified and vocal sound sources-with professional clarity and guaranteed Shure quality in every application.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction of sound sources
- High SPL handling of acoustic, amplified, and vocal sound sources
- -20dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Includes stand adapter and zippered pouch
Get an affordable large diaphragm with a high SPL threshold!
PG27 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): ?41dBV/Pa, 1 Pascal=94dB SPL
Max SPL (20Hz to 20kHz, <1% THD): PAD OFF: 134dB SPL, PAD ON: 154dB SPL
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage
on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Switch Attenuator: 20dB
Power Requirements: 48 VDC phantom, 10 mA