Shure PG2/PG58 Handheld TransmitterProduct #270724 Shure 270724 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Legendary sound quality, durability, and hassle-free setup!
The Shure PG2/PG58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter is comprised of the PG2 transmitter fitted with the rugged PG 58 microphone cartridge. The Shure PG2 transmitter features a power, mute and battery status LED, power and mute switch, and has an operating range of 250 ft. It operates on a 9V battery. The Shure PG58 dynamic cardioid microphone cartridge is tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It has a frequency response of 60 to 15,000Hz and can handle extreme volume levels without distorting. Shure professional audio products deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PG2 Handheld Transmitter:
- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 250 ft. (75m) operating range
PG58 microphone cartridge:
- Frequency Response: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Cardioid, Dynamic
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
Order today and enjoy the quality and reliability of Shure wireless.
PG2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at —10dB position; —8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- LED Status Indicator: Green - Ready; Amber - Mute on; Red - Battery low; Flashing Red on startup - Battery is dead; Flashing Green and Red - Controls locked: Flashing Amber and Red - Mute on, battery low
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter) : 8.8 in. x 2.10 in (223.52 x 53.34 mm)
- Weight: 7.7 oz. (218 grams) without battery
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)