This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Hard to break, easy to use!
The Shure P4R Wireless Receiver has simple controls that offer Stereo, Mono, or MixMode operation. Also features volume and balance controls, defeatable limiter, high-frequency boost, frequency select, and backlit LCD with indicators for RF reception, battery life, operating mode, and frequency. High-impact plastic chassis. Designed for use with the P4T Wireless Transmitter (sold separately).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High-impact plastic chassis
- Backlit LCD
- Frequency locator
- Controls: mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode), volume, balance, limiter, HF boost, and frequency select
The perfect receiver for your Shure in-ear personal monitor system. Order now.
P4R Wireless Receiver for PSM 400 Systems Specifications:
- RF Frequency Range: 722 to 952 MHz (country dependent)
- Operating Range: 300' (environment dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50Hz to 12kHz (±3dB)
- RF Sensitivity: 1 μV typical Image Rejection: 55 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 60 dB typical
- Squelch Threshold: 4.5 μV typical
- Antenna: Attached whip
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery
- Battery Life: up to 8 hours, volume dependent
- Audio Output Connector: 3.5mm Stereo: (Left = tip, Right = ring, Ground = sleeve)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 16Ω Net Weight/125g (.28lb.)
- Overall Dimensions: 82.6mm x 63.5mm x 26.2mm (3 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1-1/32")