Open Box (Mint) Shure MX890 Microflex Wireless Desktop Transmitter Base
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure MX890 desktop transmitter base supports MX405 and MX410 gooseneck microphones and offers cable-free installation for corporate boardrooms or other applications requiring flexible microphone configurations. The MX890 base operates within the 518-865 MHz bands and is fully compatible with Shure SLX wireless systems.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sleek, low profile design
- Frequency agile, microprocessor controlled transmitter
- IR link to SLX receiver for automatic frequency
- Programmable frequency Group/Channel display
- Programmable mute function
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Compatible with all Shure SLX Wireless systems
- Supports Shure MX405 and MX410 Mini Gooseneck Microphones
- Commshield technology for protection from radio frequency interference
MX890 Microflex Wireless Desktop Transmitter Base Specifications:
- Operating Range: 100 ft. (30 m) Note: Actual range depends on Radio Frequency signal absorption, reflection, and interference
Frequency Stability: ±10 ppm
Maximum Frequency Deviation: 45 kHz
Oscillator Type: Phase-locked loop (PLL) controlled synthesizer
Power Requirements: 3V (2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
Battery Life: ‰8 hours (alkaline)
Power Consumption: 130 mA, 15 mA
Operating Temperature Range: -18”57 degrees C (0”135 degrees F) Note: Battery may limit this range
Dimensions (H x W x D: 1-11/16" x 3-3/8" x 5-13/16" in. (43 x 87 x 148 mm)
Weight: 11 oz (312 g)