Shure KSM9 Dual Diaphragm Performance Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A mic that will bring out the best in your vocals.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 condenser microphone unites the best of studio and stage. With its dual-diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, KSM9 offers nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. It captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance. The hand held KSM9 delivers exceptional consistency across all frequencies, provides more gain before feedback, and minimizes proximity effect.
Requires phantom power.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)