Shure GLX-D Wireless Vocal System with WL185 Lavalier Mic Z2Product #H96348 Shure H96348 YWI Digital Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Premium lavalier system with digital wireless transmission.
Headset digital wireless microphone system fitted with a WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone. The GLXD14/85 system consists of the WL185, a GLXD1 digital transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
The WL185 premium cardioid lavalier microphone brings a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. Like all Microflex family microphones, this lavalier uses an interchangeable condenser cartridge, meaning there will always be a lavalier to suit your application
The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and a reversible belt clip. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
GLXD4 Single Channel Receiver features a high-resolution LCD screen status, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within 15 minutes), and a remote adjustable transmitter gain control. It also hasan Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries, and a two-color charge indicator LED. Never let your wireless system surprise you with a failure again. It works with up to eight compatible systems (environment dependent), and has pro connectivity, including XLR and ¼” output connectors. It is lightweight, durable and sounds fantastic.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it’s a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- GLXD2 available with a variety of trusted Shure microphone capsules
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management – Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
Order today. It's a high quality microphone for your high quality ideas.