Shure GLX-D Wireless Vocal System with SM58 Mic
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
Rebate Offer Available!
Shure New Year New Gear
Save $30 on all GLX-D Digital wireless systems. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/16
- Download rebate
Complete handheld digital wireless system with SM58 capsule.
Old school meets new school in this state-of-the-art wireless transmitter and receiver. The SM58 is the most popular microphone in history, having appeared on rock's biggest stages since the sixties. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it's a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Rugged chassis
- Digital clarity
- Quality mic capsule
- Reasonably priced
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management - Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- Operate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
Order now and experience the clarity and reliability of digital wireless.