Shure Beta 98AD/C Drum MicSku #H70021000000000 Shure H70021 YEF Percussion Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Beta Rebate/Buy Now & Save
- - Offer Expires 06/30/13
- Download rebate
A miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording.
The Shure Beta 98AD/C is a precision-engineered compact, high-output miniature condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback and off-axis rejection of unwanted noise. Comes with the A98D drum mount with a flexible gooseneck that makes precise mic placement for toms, snares, and hand percussion a breeze.
- External in-line preamplifier for discrete cable placement
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback Superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustments
Order a versatile mic tailored for drums and percussion applications.
Beta 98AD/C Drum Mic Specifications:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 179 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): –48.0 dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD): 1000 Ohm load: 144 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 64 dB (S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise, A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range (at 1 kHz): 1000 Ohm load: 114 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20 Hz to 20 kHz): > 50 dB
- Clipping Level (1 kHz at 0.25% THD): 1000 Ohm load: 1.0 dBV (1.26 V) (THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL)
- Self-Noise (typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: Net: 12 g (0.6 oz.)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male, balanced
- Power Requirements: 11-52 Vdc phantom, 3.6 mA