Shure A15TG Tone GeneratorProduct #270196 Shure 270196 YFL Test Equipment https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Battery-powered 700Hz signal source that can be used to troubleshoot low-impedance, balanced-line microphone inputs.
The Shure A15TG has a recessed on/off switch and 3-pin XLR audio connector. Removable end cap allows easy battery installation and removal. Can also tolerate phantom power or a short circuit in the line it is driving. Built-in short-circuit protection allows normal operation to resume after a short is removed.
The A15TG tone generator can operate continuously for approximately 1000 hours on one 1.5V alkaline battery. To conserve battery power, make sure the on/off switch is in the off position when the A15TG is not in use.
- Battery-powered 700Hz signal source
- Used to troubleshoot low-impedance, balanced-line mic inputs
- Recessed on/off switch
- 3-pin XLR audio connector
- Easy battery installation and removal
- Can tolerate phantom power or a short circuit
- Built-in short-circuit protection