Made to order for mobile communications.
The Shure Model 104C is a small, pressure-actuated, diaphragm-type, carbon microphone specially designed for clear, efficient speech reproduction. The 104C fits naturally and comfortably in the hand, and retains this feel in hot or cold weather. The sturdy, high-impact ARMO-DUR case is light and compact, and occupies minimal space in portable or mobile equipment. The 104C mic is equipped with a heavy-duty, push-to-talk switch and a long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord cable.
The Shure Model 104C is especially recommended for all types of outdoor and indoor communication activity: in mobile and fixed station use (as in police, fire, utility, forestry and transportation services), and in commercial and industrial applications--including radiotelephone, amateur radio and similar uses.
- Frequency response from 300 to 4,000 Hz, specifically designed for voice communications use
- Small, light and compact case, takes minimum space in portable and mobile equipment, fits comfortably and firmly in the hand
- Extremely rugged, high-impact ARMO-DUR case, stronger and lighter than die-cast metal, comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather
- Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type switch designed to stand up under rigorous operating conditions and constant usage
- Long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord
- Rugged and dependable under all operating conditions
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
104C Indoor/Outdoor Communication Mic Specifications:
- Type: Carbon
Frequency Response: 300 to 4,000 Hz
Recommended Load Impedance: 50 to 100 ohms
Actual Impedance: 30 ohms (with 50 mA current)
Output Sensitivity: 5 dB below 1V for 100 microbar signal (voltage measured across 100-ohm load)
Recommended Operating Current: 50 mA (20 mA minimum, 120 mA maximum)
Switch: Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type to control microphone and relay circuits
Cable: Non-detachable, 1.8m (6 ft), four-conductor, coiled cable
Case: Gray high-impact ARMO-DUR
Accessories: Mounting Bracket
Dimension (H x W): 3-11/16" x 2-5/8" (93.7 x 66.7 mm)
Weight: 1 lb, 2 oz. (510 g)