Sennheiser XSW 35-A Wireless Handheld Vocal SetProduct #H79725 Sennheiser H79725 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Enhanced, high-end wireless dynamic mic technology perfect for any performance.
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 35-A is part of the new XS series of wireless mics from Sennheiser, one of the industry’s renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 35-A Vocal Set features a handheld wireless dynamic mic transmitter with an e835 cardioid capsule, capable of 2.4GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver, and 10mW of output, so you will be able to perform from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the SKM handheld transmitter with e835 dynamic cardioid capsule, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, mic clip, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers, singers and presenters
- SKM 35 handheld transmitter with e835 dynamic cardioid capsule
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
Take your stage performance or presentation to the next level, with the pure mobile clarity of the XSW 35-A Set today.
XSW 35-A Wireless Handheld Vocal Set Specifications:
- SKM 35 Handheld Transmitter Specs:
- RF output power: 10mW
- AF frequency response: 80Hz -16kHz
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
- Operating time: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 9-13/16” × 2-1/8”
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Microphone type: dynamic; e 835 capsule
- Input sensitivity: 1.5 mV/Pa
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Max. SPL: 149 dB SPL
- EM10 Receiver Specs:
- Receiver principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3μV at 52dBa rms S/N
- Adjacent channel rejection: ≥ 60dB
- Intermodulation rejection: ≥ 50dB
- Blocking: ≥ 65dB
- AF frequency response: 60Hz-16kHz
- Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
- Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
- AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1⁄4’’ (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
- Dimensions: 7-7/8” × 1-5/8” × 5”
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Package Includes:
- SKM 35 handheld transmitter with e835 dynamic cardioid capsule, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, MZQ1 mic clip, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual