Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Monitor System Transmitter Only(CH A) Sku #620199000529000 Sennheiser 620199 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
In-ear monitor for accurate sound and professional performance.
The Sennheiser SR 300 IEM G3 monitoring system takes wireless monitoring to the next level. The in-ear stereo transmitter has an integrated 5-band equalizer for extra sound control. Pass-through sockets for the audio signal enable the audio feed from a console to be routed to other devices in the chain, simplifying your setup. The enhanced audio frequency response of 25 to 15,000 Hz means the performers hear the most accurate sound possible from this in-ear wireless monitor system. The enhanced frequency bank system reserves up to 16 compatible frequencies to maintain a crisp, clear sound. An Ethernet port allows for connection to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems. The Sennheiser SR 300 IEM has an Auto-Lock function that avoids accidental setting changes. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remote-controlled, with Sennheiser's "Wireless Systems Manager" software built in the stereo transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- Operating instructions
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX Compander for crystal-clear sound
- Mute function
Order today and put the mix right in your ear.
SR 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Monitor System Transmitter Only Specifications:
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- RF output power: 10/30 mW switchable
- RF frequency range: 516 to 865 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 16
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0,9%
- Frequency response (headphones): 25 to 15000 Hz
- In compliance with: 15 mW: ETS 300422, ETS 300454; 100 mW: ETS 301 489-1 / -2; FCC Part 74.861 / CANADA RSS-123
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Audio-XLR connector: 2x XLR/Jack
- Input voltage range: + 22 dBu max
- Headphone connector: > 100 mW (32 Ohm)
- Dimensions: 8.4"H x 8"W x 1.7"D
- Weight: 2.1lb.