Sennheiser MK 4 Microphone and MKS 4 ShockmountProduct #H83279 Sennheiser H83279 YED USB Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A large-diaphragm condenser mic with true condenser design with a shockmount built just for it.
The Sennheiser MK 4 is a large-diaphragm, true condenser microphone designed for professional studio recordings. Featuring fine resolution and outstanding sound quality, the MK 4 offers excellent value for the price, making it an ideal choice for professional project studios and home recordists. It features a 1" true condenser capsule based on the acoustics of the e 965 high-end vocal mic that’s optimized for recording. Made in Germany, the MK 4’s transducer is manufactured in the same Level 5 clean room (medical level) as all high-end Sennheiser and Neumann condenser capsules.
Sturdy large-diaphragm model
The MK 4 has a large 1" diaphragm precisely spattered with 24-carat gold. Its sturdy metal housing with nickel finish, and elastically mounted capsule, make the microphone tough enough for even the most demanding recording situations. The internal capsule mount provides excellent suppression of handling noise, which can be further improved by the use of an elastic shockmount. The open front of the suspension mount enables the MK 4 to be positioned close to the sound source. The microphone has a maximum sound pressure level of 140dB, and extremely low self-noise (10dB, A-weighted).
The highly versatile MK 4 is great for vocals, acoustic guitar, and grand piano, as well as strings and wind instruments. And, in numerous field trials, it has proven to be an excellent microphone for guitar amplifiers, drums, and percussion. The MK 4 comes with a microphone clip and a protective pouch.
MKS 4 Shockmount
The MKS 4 shockmount is specifically built to hold the MK 4 microphone. It has an elastic suspension with an open ring which allows the mic to be positioned close to the sound source.
MK 4 Microphone
- Large-diaphragm capsule (1")
- True condenser design
- 24-carat gold -plated diaphragm
- Full metal housing
- Capsule shock-mounted internally to minimise structure-borne noise
- Designed for project studios and stage use
- Low inherent self-noise and high maximum SPL
- Made in Germany
MKS 4 Shockmount
- Elastic suspension
- Open ring for easy positioning
Order this mic/shockmount combo today!
MK 4 Microphone and MKS 4 Shockmount Specifications:
- MK 4 Microphone
- Transducer principle: Externally polarized condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive):140dB
- Equivalent noise level: 10dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 130dB
- Nominal impedance:50 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 ohm
- Phantom power: +48V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Weight: 17.1 oz. (485 g)
- Dimensions: 6-5/16 x 2-1/4 (length x diameter) (160 x 57 mm)