Sennheiser KR102 High Tech Ultra-light Powered Line ArrayProduct #J02758 Sennheiser J02758 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Impeccable audio in a portable format.
KR102 features a pair of KMT12 (12”) subs each with 2 channels of 1,000 Watts matched to a KK102 with 16 x 2” Neodymium speaker elements. This is a compact, lightweight system with exacting audio performance. The ultimate in clarity, presence and reliability.
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive managing and editing of powerful DSP controlling: Input and output levels, internally generated test signal, In/Out routing, speakon output delay (up to 12 ms.), subwoofer delay (up to 12 ms.), overall system delay (up to 330 ms.) All DSP functions, including EQ can be controlled with remote managing software via USB or RS485, again conveniently on a standard XLR.
There are 40 different DSP preset slots available, part of which specifically made by K-array to optimize the system performance of the variety of device configurations available. In addition the user can also create, save, store and recall his/her own personal presets on the module. The unique four-corner port configuration gives symmetrical back loading to the speaker for extended bass response with very low distortion. This also gives incredible structural strength to the cabinet despite its light weight. Pocket handles and an M20 thread mount position for attaching mid-high speakers, with a variety of mounting and rigging hardware options make the latest additions to the K-array Redline Series very versatile in almost any application and in every type of venue.
- High power 128 dB continuos, 134 dB peak
- Fitted with integral handles
- Line array emission wavefront
- DSP on-board with dedicated presets
- Ultra fast set-up and dismantling system
- Analog and digital AES-EBU inputs
Order today for crystal clear sound reinforcement.
KR102 High Tech Ultra-light Powered Line Array Specifications:
- Specifications per component: KK102 / KMT12
- Speaker power handling : 400W / 700W
- Max power : 800W / 1200W
- Impedance : selectable / 8 Ohms
- Frequency range : 150 Hz – 20 KhZ / 40 Hz – 150Hz +/- 3dB (preset relating)
- SPL 1W / 1mt : 98 dB / 99 dB
- Maximum SPL: 124 dB continuoua – 128 dB peak / 132 dB cont – 138 dB peak
- Horizontal : 110 degree / omni
- Vertical: 7 – 35 selectable / omni
- Crossover Type: External crossover required / DSP controlled
- Crossover Frequency: High pass @ 150 Hz 25 dB/oct suggested minimum / 150 Hz
- Full Range: 16 x 2” Neodymium magnet with .75” voice coil / 1 x 12” Neodymium speaker with 3” voice coil
- Vertical pattern Spot – flood / NA
- Impedance: 4 Ohms – 32 Ohms
- Analog Connectors : 2 x 4pin Speakon / 2 Male and 2 female 3-pin balanced XLR
- Digital Connectors: NA / 1 male and 1 female 3-pin XLR
- Remote Control Connectors: NA / 1 x male + female XLR parallel / 1 USB B Jack serial
- Power Input Connectors: NA / 2 x PowerCon IN/OUT
- Amplifier Type: NA / Class D – DSP controlled
- Subwoofer power: 1000 W @ 8 Ohms
- Satellite power output: 1000 W @ 8 Ohms
- Protection: NA / Dynamic limiter, over temp, over current, short circuits
- AC Power Operating range: NA / 85 – 130 Vac Hz (Auto switch)
- P. nom: NA / 5.5A 115 Vac – 2.9A 230 Vac
- Minimum operation voltage: NA / 85 Vac – Vac 190
- Maximum operation voltage: NA / 130 Vac - 240Vac
- Dimensions: 3.19” x 39.4” x 2.32” / 12.9” x 17.13”
- Weight: 10.14 lb. / 34lb.