Sennheiser HD8 DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality pro DJ phones.
Take control of the club with Sennheiser's top-of-the-line DJ model - HD8 DJ. Designed for the most demanding users and punishing pro environments, they have been developed in conjunction with some of the world's top DJs. Acoustically, they are inspired by the legendary HD 25 and deliver an excellent sound reproduction, focusing on the rhythm and beat matching which professionals need.
Constructed of premium metal-crafted reinforcement parts, the HD8 DJ are built to deliver night after night. Its iconic metal pivot rings allows the user to swivel the ear cups up to 210 for easy one-ear monitoring at the turntable. What's more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after hours of use and virtually eliminate background noise so that nothing comes between you and the music.
The HD8 DJ is a serious tool for those who take performance seriously.
- Crafted from durable, high quality metal parts to guarantee years of use
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Circumaural design for maximum comfort and minimum background noise
- Capable of very loud, high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments
- High noise isolation mitigates the need to max out the volume for safer listening
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Comes with a premium protective case
Order today and get the headphones you'll have forever.
HD8 DJ Headphones Specifications:
- Impedance: 95 Ohm
Frequency response: 8 - 30,000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
Contact pressure: 6.3 N
Ear coupling: circumaural
Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
Cable length: coiled 1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
Load rating: 500 mW
Weight w/o cable: 284 g