Sennheiser HD7 DJ HeadphonesSku #J05567000000000 Sennheiser J05567 YDB DJ Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get Up To $100 Cash Back On Select Sennheiser Products.
Get up to $100.00 cash back on select headphones, microphones and wireless system purchases via mail-in rebate between March 1st, 2014 and April 30th, 2014.
- - Offer Expires 04/30/14
- Download rebate
All of the features a professional needs.
Inspired by the legendary HD 25 headphone set by Sennheiser, the HD7 carries on the traditional of rugged beauty with the modern working DJ in mind.
The HD7 DJ delivers impressive sound quality and powerful, accurate bass. Made with rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use, and the ear cups can be rotated 210° for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. What’s more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after extended periods of use and reduce background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on your music.
The HD7 DJ is the right choice for those who want to take their creativity and performance to new levels.
- Dynamic, engaging sound
- Maximum comfort and minimum background noise
- Capable of high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210°, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Made with durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
Order today and experience the difference in your performance that high quality monitoring can make.
HD7 DJ Headphones Specifications:
- Impedance: 95 Ohm
- Frequency response: 8 – 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: coiled 1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight w/o cable: 263 g