Sennheiser HD6 MIX HeadphonesSku #J05566000000000 Sennheiser J05566 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get Up To $100 Cash Back On Select Sennheiser Products.
Get up to $100.00 cash back on select headphones, microphones and wireless system purchases via mail-in rebate between March 1st, 2014 and April 30th, 2014.
- - Offer Expires 04/30/14
- Download rebate
In the studio or in the booth.
Designed to cater to the needs of the professional sound technician, the HD6 MIX is made with rugged, lightweight parts and built to withstand years of work in the studio. Sound-wise, they deliver an accurate, balanced sound reproduction suitable for mixing and monitoring.
Their soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even over extended periods of use while at the same time reducing background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on finding the perfect mix.
At home in a studio environment, the HD6 MIX is the right choice for those who use their headphones to create sounds that move the masses.
- Balanced and accurate sound
- Maximum comfort and minimum background noise
- 150 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility
- Made with durable, high quality parts
- Comes with a premium protective case
Order today and enjoy the comfort and quality of Sennheiser headphones.
HD6 MIX Headphones Specifications:
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Frequency response: 8 – 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: coiled 1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight w/o cable: 264 g