Sennheiser HD205 II Closed Back On Ear Studio HeadphonesSku #430813000000000 Sennheiser 430813 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed for DJs, these headphones offer exceptional sound and comfort.
The Sennheiser HD 205-II headphones provide studio-grade detail and frequency response coupled with brilliant shielding of ambient noise. The rotatable earcup, as well as the single-sided cable, make them a professional companion for DJ's and home recording. Unlike competitive headphones, the earcup rotates while maintaining earpad contact on your head for stability and comfort without leaking noise into adjacent microphones. The Sennheiser HD 205-II headphones comes with a convenient protective pouch and locking 1/4" adapter for storage and transportation.
- Rotatable padded ear-cup for comfortable, single-ear listening
- Perfect for DJ or studio use
- Outstanding shielding of ambient noise
- Hypo-allergenic earpads are field-replacable and easy to clean
- Rugged construction takes a beating on the road
- Includes protective storage pouch for safe transport
- Dynamic, smooth audio reproduction with deep bass extension
- 1/8" plug (3.5mm) with screw-on 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter included
- Built-tough with a 2-year warranty
- 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter screw-on jack adapter,
Before your next gig, order up a pair of these Sennheiser headphones.
HD205 II Closed Back On Ear Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Cable length: 10' (approx 3 m)
- Ear coupling: Semi On-the-ear
- Frequency response (headphones): 14-20,000Hz
- Jack plug: 1/8"
- Nominal impedance: 32Ω
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112dB (SPL)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 7.3oz.. (206g, no packaging)
- Dimensions (single): 4.3" x 8.3" x 10.80"
- Weight (single): 0.80lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sennheiser HD205 II Closed Back On Ear Studio Headphones:
These headphones are a terrible investment. I got them for my home recording studio and just playing my acoustic guitar through them just sounds muffled and scratchy. The bass is terrible it sounds like a blown car stereo. I don't recommend these at all.