Sennheiser HD203 Closed Back Around Ear Studio HeadphonesProduct #430814 Sennheiser 430814 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Inexpensive, but effective monitoring headphones ideal for the studio environment.
The Sennheiser HD 203 studio stereo headphones are the ideal partner for home recording. The rugged, lightweight headphones have a secure fit that blocks out ambient noise and keeps your music and monitoring cues from leaking out to adjacent microphones or other people. These Sennheiser headphones are versatile enough for use with portable audio devices like MP3 players but also the latest audio interfaces and home recording equipment.
- Closed, semi-around-the-ear dynamic headphones
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms capable of high SPL's
- Extremely comfortable to wear for extended tracking or monitoring sessions
- Innovative headband design is flexible for any size or shape head
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- Includes adaptor to 1/4" (6.3mm) stereo jack
- 10' cable
- 2-year warranty
Click or call to order these Sennheiser headphones today!
HD203 Closed Back Around Ear Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: Around-the-ear
- Frequency response: 18-18,000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115dB (1kHz, 1Vrms)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Jack plug: 1/8
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 8" x 3"
- Weight: 12.7oz.