Extended frequency response and sound pressure level for more cleaner sound.
The Sennheiser HD 380 Pro monitoring headphones are designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment. The HD 380 Pro provides an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in demanding applications. Not only that, but the headphone's lightweight, secure, and rugged design offers a comfortable listening experience for long recording sessions.
Comes with slimline carrying case.
- Closed, circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptionally lightweight and comfortable for extended listening
- Replaceable single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5mm jack connector and screw type 1/4" adapter
- Reduced comb filter effects and distortion due to E.A.R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) and Duofol diaphragms
- Includes slimline carrying case
- Includes a detachable
- 3.2-foot coiled cable (extendable up to 9.8 ft.)
- Carrying case
Work in a professional environment? So do these headphones. Order a pair today.
HD 380 PRO Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency response: 8Hz - 27kHz
- Nominal impedance: 54 ohm
- Max Spl: 110dB
- Weight: 220g
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- THD: < 0.1% (1kHz, 100dB SPL)
- Max output voltage: 500 mW
- Cable length: 1-3m