Built tough and capable of handling high SPLs in noisy settings.
The closed-back HD 25-1 II Headphones are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these Sennheiser headphones perform exceptionally well in potentially high-noise environments such as field recording, electronic journalism sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule can be rotated for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminum/copper voice
- 1 HD 25-1 II
- 1 Bag
- Soft ear pads (1 pair)
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
HD 25-1 II Headphones Specifications:
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ohms
- Load rating: 0.2 W
- Contact pressure: ca. 2.5 N
- Weight w/o cable: ca. 140g
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: supra-aural
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 120 dB(SPL)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.3%
- Frequency response (headphones): 16-22000 Hz
- Rugged closed dynamic headphone
- Maximum SPL 120 dB, frequency response 30 Hz to 16 kHz
- THD < 0.4%, nominal impedance 65
- Load rating 0.2 W. 3m steel
- Cable with 3.5 mm stereo jack plug and adaptor to 1/4"
- 6.3 mm stereo jack plug