Sennheiser HD 202 II Headphones
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Closed-back, around-the-ear stereo headphones featuring powerful bass reproduction.
Sennheiser's HD 202 II headphones are inexpensive DJ headphones with a closed, dynamic, semi-circumaural stereo design. Specially constructed damping material ensures powerful bass response and combine with its lightweight turbine diaphragms to provide clear, crisp bass as featured in much of today's rhythm-driven music. Its surprisingly powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms keep you from losing sound quality at higher levels.
The ultra-lightweight construction and leatherette ear cushions mean you can wear your HD 202 II's for extended periods of time without killing your ears.
If you desire, the earcups can be removed from the headband, and it comes with a convenient belt clip for adjusting the cable length when you're listening on the go.
- Closed,dynamic, semi-circumaural stereo headphones
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping material ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight turbine diaphragms for low bass
- High levels and crisp bass for modern, rhythm-driven music
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight
- design, even for extended listening
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Built-tough with a 2-year warranty
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Convenient belt clip for adjusting the cable length when listening on the go
- Delivery Includes
- 1 HD 202-II
- 1 cord take-up with clip
HD 202 II Headphones Specifications:
- Cable length: 9'8" (3m)
Ear coupling: On-the-ear
Frequency response (headphones): 18 - 18,000Hz
Jack plug: 3.5/6.3mm stereo
Nominal impedance: 32Î
Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (SPL)
Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5%
Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
Weight without cable: Approx. 4.6oz. (130g)
Dimensions: 9.4" x 8" x 3"