Sennheiser FreePort Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #581417 Sennheiser 581417 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item. Click the Buy Used tab to see stock on hand.
An affordable presentation system that offers clarity and mobility.
The FreePort System ensures maximum clarity of speech during lectures, presentations and theater performances. The system includes a bodypack transmitter, a diversity receiver and an inconspicuous clip-on microphone with an omnidirectional pick-up pattern.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 4 switchable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely safe transmission
- Diversity Technology for highest reception quality
- Adjustable Squelch for undisturbed operation
- Receivers built in robust metal housing
- Dynamic processor for cristal-clear sound
- 1 bodypack transmitter SK 2
- 1 clip-on microphone ME 2-2
- 1 diversity receiver EM 1
- 1 power supply
- 1 user manual
Get your message out wherever you are! Order today.
FreePort Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: UHF 691-693MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 4
- Switching bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Frequency response : 80 - 16.000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1%
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR, +16 dBu
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack, +10 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom
- Dimensions (Receiver) (H x W x D): 1.37" x 8.38" x 3.85" (35 x 213 x 98 mm)
- Weight (Receiver): 1.25 Lbs. (570g)
- RF output power 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Power supply (Bodypack transmitter): 9V PP3
- Dimensions (Bodypack transmitter) (H x W x D): 2.36" x 3.93" x 1.18", (60 x 100 x 30 mm) with clip
- Weight (Bodypack transmitter): 3.17 Oz, (90 g) (without battery)
- Transducer; Microphone type (Clip-on microphone): permanently polarized condenser
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional