Sennheiser FreePort Instrument Wireless SystemProduct #581419 Sennheiser 581419 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Cut free of cables forever with this great-sounding and rugged rig.
Sturdiness, excellent sound and wide dynamics are among the impressive features of the freePORT Instrument Set. It consists of a bodypack transmitter and a diversity receiver and is ideally suited for electric guitars and other instruments.
Four switchable UHF frequencies ensure interference-free operation, while diversity technology provides the highest reception quality. Also features a dynamic processor and adjustable squelch for crystal-clear sound.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 4 switchable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Diversity technology for highest reception quality
- Adjustable Squelch for undisturbed operation
- Robust metal housings
The whole stage is yours with this wireless instrument system! Order today.
FreePort Instrument Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: UHF
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 4
- Switching bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Frequency response : 80-16,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1%
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR, +16 dBu
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack, +10 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom
- Dimensions (Receiver) (H x W x D): 1.37" x 8.38" x 3.85" (35 x 213 x 98 mm)
- Weight (Receiver): 1.25 Lbs. (570g)
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Dimensions (Bodypack transmitter) (H x W x D): 2.36" x 3.93" x 1.18", (60 x 100 x 30 mm)
- Weight (Bodypack transmitter): 3.17 oz., (90 g) (without battery)
- Power supply (Bodypack transmitter): 9V PP3