Sennheiser ew 500-965 G3 Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #620160 Sennheiser 620160 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A wireless receiver and handheld, large diaphragm condenser with switchable cardioid/supercardioid operation.
A dream come true in sound, the ew 500-965 Handheld Wireless System is equipped with Sennheiser’s flagship ew 500-965 G3 true condenser microphone adapted for evolution wireless G3 hand-held transmitters. Breathtakingly resonant and free of distortion, this large diaphragm dual capsule microphone can be easily switched between cardioid and supercardioid. It also comes with the E 500 G3 receiver. With this system, impressive studio technology meets impressive wireless designed for the stage.
EM 500 G3 receiver
In every respect, this professional receiver from the new Sennheiser G3 line provides the most features and performance the evolution series has to offer. It begins with an especially high number of presets possible per frequency bank (32), making setup of many wireless systems a breeze. The built-in Ethernet port allows computer control and monitoring with a PC running Sennheiser’s Wireless System Manager software. The large graphic display provides a great deal of additional information at a glance. One-touch sync function automatically links up a G3 transmitter with this receiver. Lastly, the switching power supply is ideal for touring acts and rental companies who need a wireless system that can be powered from worldwide sources.
SKM 500-965 G3 Handheld Transmitter
With its ultra-reliable performance and professional features like 32 frequency presets per range, the SKM 500 hand-held transmitter is a true marvel of audio technology. While the G3 wireless technology is impressive, the real star of this combination is clearly the true condenser evolution 965 microphone. The uniquely resonant and distortion-free sound of the large diaphragm dual-capsule microphone lets the singing voice become an authentic and intimate experience for any audience. Experience a studio-quality true-condenser microphone that is designed for wireless stage use. The 965 capsule can be switched between cardioid and supercardioid patterns, making it versatile for a wide variety of styles.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-965 G3 handheld transmitter (switchable cardioid/supercardioid, condenser, large diaphram)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rackmount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
Experience a studio-quality true-condenser mic designed for wireless stage use. Order now!
ew 500-965 G3 Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- EM 500 G3 receiver
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: max 32
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: ±:48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Signal-to-noise ration: >115dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: XLR / 6,3 mm jack
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12dBu max
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Weight: 980g
- 1 SKM 500-965 G3
- Frequency response: 80-18000Hz
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): > 8h
- Transducer; Microphone type: externally polarized dual diaphragm condenser microphone
- AF sensitivity: 2.2/7.90mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 144/154 dB(SPL) max.
- pickup pattern: cardioid/supercardioid switchable
- Dimensions: 50mm(D), 265mm(L)
- Weight: 450g